TRIM by any other name....
We first started working with TOWER Software’s version of TRIM 4.1 when electronic records management was an optional module, and this version was supplied on Floppy Disks. We have worked continuously with all subsequent versions of ‘TRIM’ though to the currently available Content Manager 9.
Our principal consultant, Peter Wallington has worked exclusively with this system for over 20 years, working for Sigma Data, TOWER Software, Hewlett-Packard, and Micro Focus in the delivery of professional services to state, national, and international government agencies.
He has performed implementations and upgrades for the majority of government departments in Western Australia, he has developed numerous bespoke applications and tools to provide additional functionality, and has been involved in major projects both locally and internationally such as:
- The implementation of Content Manager for a major overseas bank
- The implementation of Content Manager for a overseas government owned savings corporation
- The migration of over 120 million records into Content Manager
- Amalgamation of multiple production datasets into a single Content Manager dataset
- The division of a single production dataset into multiple Content Manager datasets
- Migration of sensitive information into Content Manager
- Migration of Aconex data into Content Manager
The services we provide are as follows:
- Implementation and Configuration of Content Manager
- Data migration and configuration
- Development of bespoke applications and integrations
- Training and Knowledge Transfer
- Ongoing Support